- Choose the product you want to buy and click on the “Add to cart” button.
- You can continue adding other products to the cart or else click on “Start Purchase”.
- Select the shipping method, fill in your email address and click “Continue”. The shipping address cannot be changed or modified once the order is placed.
- Once your order is placed, they will be processed within 1-2 business days, depending on availability and payment accreditation.
- After the order has been processed, you will receive an email with the confirmation of shipment of the purchase.
- The payment of orders with international shipping are managed through Paypal and international shipments are made by DHL.
- Orders will be processed within 1-2 business days depending on availability and payment accreditation.
- Once payment is credited, the package is prepared and dispatched. Delivery time 72 business hours after dispatching the package approximately.
- Shipping times are estimated. Shipping may take longer than expected, due to customs clearance in each country.
- The shipping address cannot be changed once the purchase has been made.
- International prices are in US Dollar currency.
- Fruto is not responsible for unanticipated delays in DHL services.
Returns and exchanges
- We accept returns / exchanges within 15 days of purchase or arrival of the order at destination, after 15 days of purchase, returns will not be accepted.
- To accept a return / exchange, products must be unused and with their original packaging, returned products that are not in their original condition will not be accepted.
- Products purchased with SALE or on sale are not suitable for returns / exchanges.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of return / exchange shipping.
- To make a return / exchange, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for the return.
Once a return is received and inspected, we will send you an email notifying that your return has been received and that the refund has been approved or denied.
If the refund is approved, the accreditation will be automatically applied to your main payment method. If you did not receive your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
The products are packed and packaged taking into account all the anti-risk security for breakage or deterioration. FRUTO is not responsible for breakages or deterioration of shipments. If you received a damaged product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For wholesale purchases, write to email@example.com to send you our catalog, wholesale price list and purchase conditions.
- One of FRUTO’s priorities is to respect the privacy of its users and try to keep secure the information and personal data that FRUTO collects as a result of using the system. So that you have no doubts about the policy of our site and so that you are calm about the handling of your personal data, we inform you below about the points that make www.frutoestudio.com.ar a safe space, where your privacy is respected .
- In order for the User to be able to use the System, it is necessary to know the following mandatory information to process the purchase: Name, surname, document, address, date of birth, and e-mail address of the User.
- The preceding information must be truthful and complete in its entirety. The User will respond in any case for the veracity of the information provided and in no case will FRUTO be responsible for it. FRUTO reserves the right to restrict access to the System to any User who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that may proceed according to law.
- IP (Internet Protocol) information may be used to analyze trends, administer the Site, and collect demographic or statistical information. Said IP addresses will not be used to identify Users, except in cases where possible fraudulent activities are investigated.
- The Information obtained will be used to procure an efficient service and provide better attention to the User or to solve problems, as well as to enforce the Terms and conditions of the site. The Company will not sell, transfer or transfer the Information in any capacity.
- FRUTO will not disclose the Information to third parties except when: 1. The provider requires the data to give a correct provision of assistance. / 2. The User expressly authorizes it. /3. It is required by law, decree or administrative resolution. /4. Be in compliance with a judicial resolution / 5. The Site is used to carry out illegal activities, or cause damages to the Company or its property, other Users or third parties and the dissemination of the Information serves to identify, locate or lead to carry out legal actions against those who carry out such activities or cause such damages.